State-of-the-art recreation and fitness facilities
Stay in shape and healthy in our state-of-the-art fitness center equipped with the latest cardio and strength machines and free weights. Join the regularly scheduled fitness and yoga classes to meet your fitness-minded neighbors!
Speaking of neighbors, there’s no better place to socialize and meet new friends and couples than our clubhouse community room. You can always find a new book to read, join a club, or watch the news or sports with your neighbors!
On-site dining room & pub
From karaoke events, to brunches and dinners, you’ll quickly discover that our dining the heart of Diamond Oaks Village. Enjoy meals from our commercial kitchen and a drink in our private pub!
Additional Community Amenities
- SUN Program
- On-site dining room & pub
- Outdoor gated pool & patio
- Hurricane Preparedness
- Covered parking and elevators
- Complimentary breakfast
- Around-the-clock emergency maintenance services
- Maintenance-free living
- Management and leasing offices
- Media Center
- Full calendar of unique SUN® Program events, activities and services
- Game room
- Locker rooms
- Recreational walking paths
- Transportation to local retail and grocery stores
- Professionally managed by United Plus Property Management
- On-site management and maintenance staff
You’re bound to find the perfect floor plan that will fit your lifestyle! All our apartments feature:
Additional Apartment Amenities
- 24-hour emergency call system in bedrooms and bathrooms that alert 911
- Central air conditioning with individually-controlled thermostats
- Full-time on-site management staff
- Pets are welcome (restrictions apply)
- Screened lanai
- Washer and dryer
- Water, sewer and trash
- Walk-in Showers
Located right on Vanderbilt Beach Road and minutes away from the Galleria Shoppes at Vanderbilt, our one and two-bedroom apartments have everything you need. Apart from boasting a maintenance-free lifestyle, our apartments also have an in-unit 24-hour emergency call system, central air conditioning with individually-controlled thermostats, fully-equipped kitchens with vinyl plank flooring, in-unit washer and dryer sets, and a screened-in lanai. Outside your new home, you’ll be greeted by recreational walking trails, an outdoor gated swimming pool and spa with seated patio area, state-of-the-art fitness facility, game room, media center, salon, and much more. We’re also part of the wonderful SUN® Program, so be sure to check our event calendar for plenty of interesting activities and services!
If you’re a golf enthusiast then you’ll love our proximity to not one but six golfing courses, including the Tiburon Golf Club. Our proximity to North Collier Regional Park, Vanderbilt Beach, the shopping malls at Mercato and Pavilion, and Off the Hook Comedy Club makes it easy to enjoy a variety of activities and attractions that the area has to offer. Find out more about our retirement homes in Naples, Florida and stop by for a visit! We’d be delighted to meet you and show you all the reasons why Sandalwood Village is the perfect place for you to call home.